Creamy Mushroom Rigatoni

Monday, March 18, 2019




Hello earthlings,

Today, let's fly to Italy and dive into pool of cheese. I always wanted to try authentic Italian cuisine at least once in my life - luckily I finally did. I went to Boston last Thanksgiving and decided to do food hunting as well. I found out that there is a place called Little Italy located and the North End. It is only took us 10 minutes walk to go there from Quincy Market - one of the best market I've been to. Ehemm, if you are a fan of Italian food, I recommend you guys to step your foot to Carmelina's to get 'kick' by their scrumptious food. My ultimate favorite was Penne Capricciose. Hands up to the best pasta I ever had in my entire life.

I would love to eat it again if I got a chance, unfortunately Boston is about 3 hours drive from my place and I am not really good at driving (yet) and don't want risk my life driving alone just to eat a plate of pasta. So, it is best to create one! I am not a good cook myself but it is not wrong to give it a try. Okay, enough talking people, let's get started!

Bahan-bahan: 
  • 4 ulas bawang putih (dicincang)
  • 1 cawan cendawan 
  • 1/2 cawan baby spinach
  • 1/4 cawan tomato puree
  • 1 sudu besar butter
  • 1/3 cawan heavy cream
  • 1/4 cawan air
  • 2 cawan  Pasta Rigatoni
  • 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
  • Garam 
  • Lada hitam
Cara-cara:

1. Panaskan air. Rebuskan pasta selama 8-9 minit dan tapiskan. Boleh kurangkan masa rebus untuk mendapat texture al denteI like my pasta to be al dente! Simpan 1/2 cawan air pasta. 
2. Panaskan kuali menggunakan medium heat. Masukkan butter dan biarkan cair. 
3. Tumis bawak sekejap dan kacau supaya bawang putih tidak hangus. 
4. Masukkan cendawan. Kacau sebati. 
5. Masukkan heavy cream, tomato puree, dan air rebusan pasta. Kacau sampai kuah sedikit pekat. 
6. Masukkan pasta kacau sehingga sebati. 
7. Perasakan dengan garam dan lada hitam.
8. Masukkan pasta yang telas masak ke dalam bekas tahan panas.
9. Taburkan mozzarella cheese. 
10. Panaskan dalam oven. Broil selama 3 minit untuk mendapatkan cheese yang cair. 












No comments

Post a Comment